As described in the PTS Terms & Conditions the following cancellation terms may apply dependant on your request.
- If the enrolment of a participant on a PTS training course is cancelled, the following charges are payable:
|Notice period before date of service
|Fee to be charged
|21 Business Days or more
|11 – 20 Business Days
|50% of training services fee
|0 – 10 Business Days
|100% of training services fee
For the purposes of these T&Cs, a ‘business day’ is a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Perth, Western Australia.
- Where applicable, any refunds paid will have the relevant cancellation fee deducted prior to being paid.
- For Staff and Contractors only:
- A transfer request may be submitted to PTS prior to the commencement of the training service. The approval of such a request is at the discretion of PTS.
- A transfer request allows the enrolled Participant to transfer to the same training service on a different date or transfer to a completely new training service.
- Cancellation fees may apply depending on the timing of the transfer request.